Saturday, June 25, 2011

My First Post

I have finally decided to create a blog for ME!  This is a place where I plan to document some parts of my life that I don't make very public, but I really want to share.  This is not a place to judge me, so leave your judgments at the door.  If you don't like what you are reading, then don't read it.  This is a place where I will be uncensored (for me at least) and I will be able to talk about my path to a lighter life.  I have recently started on a serious weight loss goal, and at the same time I am really striving to have a stronger and deeper relationship with my Heavenly Father and to strengthen my faith in all things.  I also am trying to have a deeper relationship with myself.  I am a person who wants others to be happy, even if it means I am not.  Although I am not a fan of completely discarding this point of view, I am revamping it so that I remember me and who I am.  I have really been thinking about my lighter life (both light as in weight and light as in the eternal light) and what it means to me.  This is a path that won't end in a year, but will continue to go on and will change from time to time and I know there will be times when I will crash and burn, but I hope that I will continue to have the strength to pick myself up and press forward with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment