Sunday, July 3, 2011

20 POUNDS!

I did it!  I have lost 20 pounds!  I am so proud of myself and all of my hard work, and believe me, it is hard.  Every time I eat something I shouldn't or I skip a day exercises, I don't just not lose weight, I gain weight.  I have been working on this for a month and I have 11 more to go and at least 80 more pounds, but I know I can do it.  I have also dropped a full dress size and I am close to losing another.  I am in the bathing suit I wore two years ago and it is comfortable and not at all snug!  I wore a dress to church today that usually gaps a bit in the chest area and was snug, and today it was a bit too loose and comfortable.  I am so blessed to have a family that supports me through this endeavor.  I already have more energy and more of a desire to get up and do things.  I hate to just sit (until at the end of the day when I am POOPED!).  I am excited that this is a 3-day weekend, especially since James had to work on Saturday.  

I am very blessed to live in the United States of America and that I can enjoy the many freedoms and opportunities that I at times take for granted.  I love this country and I love that Heavenly Father's hand is in all that we do.  Have a great Independence Day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment